The basics: Microsoft 365 gives you your familiar Microsoft Office Apps, hosted email, files and meeting tools within a secure cloud environment. They promise you a cost-effective way to reimagine working together and collaborating with each other.
Configured incorrectly, MS365 can be less efficient and leave vulnerabilities to cyberattack. Whether you are an existing MS365 user, or starting from scratch, SITOC will ensure that your 365 setup is secure and fits your needs.
Azure can host your apps, your files, your databases, or any services that would otherwise sit on a server. Azure virtual desktop can help you to meet the challenge of modern hybrid working with a secure, consistent remote access experience.
With Azure you can go fully cloud without sacrificing any services or solutions. Services are charged only as used. SITOC can design a new efficient and cost-effective service environment in Azure, or migrate your existing services.
Additional/ supporting services:
- Microsoft and Qcells announce strategic alliance to curb carbon emissions and power the clean energy economyQcells seeks to supply more than 2.5 gigawatts of solar panels and EPC services to solar project developers in partnership with Microsoft The first-of-its-kind collaboration is rooted in the companies’ collective commitments to diversify the global energy supply chain and reduce carbon emissions SAN FRANCISCO — Jan. 25, 2023 — Qcells, a global solar leader […]
- Microsoft Cloud strength drives second quarter resultsREDMOND, Wash. — January 24, 2023 — Microsoft Corp. today announced the following results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, as compared to the corresponding period of last fiscal year: Revenue was $52.7 billion and increased 2% Operating income was $20.4 billion GAAP and $21.6 billion non-GAAP, and decreased 8% and 3%, respectively Net income […]
- Microsoft earnings press release available on Investor Relations websiteREDMOND, Wash. — Jan. 24, 2023 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that fiscal year 2023 second-quarter financial results are available on its Investor Relations website. The direct link to the earnings press release is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Investor/earnings/FY-2023-Q2/press-release-webcast. As previously announced, the company will host a conference call at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast of […]
- In this next phase of our partnership with OpenAI, we will deliver the best AI infrastructure, models, and toolchain for customers to safely and responsibly build and run their applications on Azure.The post In this next phase of our partnership with OpenAI, we will deliver the best AI infrastructure, models, and toolchain for customers to safely and responsibly build and run their applications on Azure. appeared first on Stories.
- ChatGPT is coming soon to the Azure OpenAI Service, which is now generally available, as we help customers apply the world’s most advanced AI models to their own business imperatives.The post ChatGPT is coming soon to the Azure OpenAI Service, which is now generally available, as we help customers apply the world’s most advanced AI models to their own business imperatives. appeared first on Stories.