Our dedicated professional expert friendly team is here to help
We manage your reactive requests while also taking a proactive approach to security and maintenance tasks, designed to keep your network in good health.
We know that downtime is frustrating for end users, moreover it can be costly in terms of revenue and company reputation. So, our service is designed to cater for your company’s individual needs and puts your users first.
“Brilliant and quick service.”
“You guys are always so helpful.”
“The technician was really helpful and friendly.”
Key applications, 3rd party contacts, standardisation requirements, co-dependencies and user permissions are fully documented at the audit and onboarding stage.
This knowledge is actively distributed across our expert team to ensure that the service desk operation operates efficiently.
Furthermore, we maintain active relationships with your key platform suppliers as part of our 3rd party and supply chain management service.
- IT Service Desk, Mon-Fri, 8AM – 17.30PM, for the logging of all requests
- A fully managed patch and firmware deployment service for devices
- 24/7 Monitoring of core network components and internet connections
- Automated daily Dark web search of your domains– powered by ID Agent
- User e-learning on Microsoft 365 Products, powered by Clip Training
- Professional email signature service, powered by Letsignit
- SITOC Connect – Our online portal to view 365, telephony usage & tickets
- Domain name, hardware warranty and care pack management
Powered by Kaseya, we can connect to a workstation in under 30 seconds to start delivering support.
We also use this facility to standardise network functions and harmonise user experiences with a consistent setup across all workstations.
Furthermore, our supplied anti-virus, Office 365 backup and web protection are all managed by this function, providing centralised visibility and coherent management.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we are very used to working in collaboration with in-house teams, we will discuss which elements of support are required as part of our initial consultancy process.
We can offer short term or cover support on a case by case basis