Taziker Industrial are innovators on a big scale in their daily business. They’re now ready for their next big challenge after moving to the Microsoft Cloud with support and guidance from SITOC.
• On-site technology requires maintenance and regular investment
• On-site technology carries all the risk of a single point of failure
• A hosted infrastructure has the benefits of guaranteed service levels, multiple and secure copies of data kept as standard, in addition to security and development budgets that few companies could match
• A hosted infrastructure can be accessed equally well from any location and is instantly flexible to adapt to your changing needs
“SITOC took time to understand and craft the process of change. Their investment in preparation meant minimal disruption to us in implementation. And we are really pleased with the solution they recommended.”
– Nigel Taziker, Support Services Director
SITOC’s superior, detailed project management is key to our success in migrating infrastructure to cloud environments. We design appropriate, tailored platforms, based upon a full understanding of all the apps used, and all the user needs. Our virtual tests and simulations give us an accurate forecast of any risks, helping us to avoid problems post-implementation.
This research is used to develop a trial platform as proof-of-concept, where our engineers build the hosted environment to test performance. Their expertise in Microsoft’s Azure platform is ideally suited to enterprise needs.
Migration to the new system can then be performed smoothly, at a mutually agreed time, often out-of-normal-hours, to cause minimal disruption.